Thanks to the support of many individual and groups who support us, CVNC has served North Carolina's arts community. Each year many individuals and couples, state and local agencies, and public and private foundations place their trust in our services
Since we began in 2001 as "Classical Voice of North Carolina," we have steadily expanded the range and depth of the coverage we provide and our website visitors have increased to over 60,000 site visits per month.
Be a part of those who show their appreciation of our calendars, reviews, features, and news. You demonstrate that the citizens of "The Creative State" value our many services -- services that benefit arts lovers, presenters, and performers.
- Donate through the mail -- send your check or money order to :
Classical Voice of North Carolina
9650 Strickland Rd. Ste. 103-353
Raleigh, NC 27615
- Donate online through BluePay directly to our bank account
CVNC's BluePay account requires you enter your zip code exactly as it appears on your statement.
Check your account info carefully if you have problems donating this way.
THIS LINK HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY DISABLED.
- If you prefer to use PayPal
- Purchase an ad for your business or organization - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for current information.
- Donate stock -- contact us at email@example.com for instructions on transferring stock to our brokerage company.
- Shop on Amazon - Go to smile.amazon.com and Amazon will donate to CVNC.org a percent of the sale any time you see "Eligible for donation."
- Volunteer -- we'll help you find your place of service.
CVNC is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax-deductible.