IF CVNC.org CALENDAR and REVIEWS are important to you:
If you use the CVNC Calendar to find a performance to attend
If you read a review of your favorite artist
If you quote from a CVNC review in a program or grant application or press release
Now is the time to SUPPORT CVNC.org
2021 Year-End Updates: How to Support CVNC
November 13, 2021 - Raleigh, NC:
We are so thankful to all our collaborating presenters, our staff and writers, and our readers - your support is indispensable and so much appreciated! As we approach the end of the year, we'd like to update you on ways that you can help us keep providing comprehensive arts coverage across NC.
Readers and Supporters:
- Financial help is always appreciated. We strive for the highest quality of writing, and are very passionate about what we do, but we strive to provide adequate compensation for the talented writers we contract so that they may continue to provide timely, educational, culturally-valuable content across as much of the state as we can cover! Your support helps us reach this goal, recruit new talent and mentor the next generation of arts interns, and update our technology and focus areas to reflect the diverse and ever-evolving state of the arts. CVNC is a 501(c)(3) organization. Contributions are tax-deductible.
- You can mail a check to our new mailing address, or donate via PayPal.
9650 Strickland Rd, Ste. 103-353
Raleigh, NC 27615
- Follow and engage with us on social media! We are on Facebook @CVNC.org and Twitter @CVNCorg, and share links to new reviews, articles, and previews every few days.
- Ask your employer if your company has a matching gift program. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees. If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift.
- Shop with AmazonSmile. A portion of every purchase you make will be donated to the charity of your choice (and we hope you'll consider CVNC when you are doing your holiday shopping)!
- For Those 70½ Years Old and Older: You can give any amount (up to a maximum of $100,000) per year from your IRA directly to a qualified charity without having to pay income taxes on the money. Contact your bank for more details.
Artists, Organizations, and Businesses:
- Send us your events! We meticulously enter individual calendar listings to ensure complete and accurate information at no cost to you. This has always been our way and we stand by it, but we can't do it without you! Ensure that your events are up-to-date and being shared across our platform by checking your event listings in our calendar and sending new and updated event info to our Calendar Editor Cecilia Whalen at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an ongoing process, but you may want to remember that we make our review selections based on what is listed in our calendar by about the 20th of the preceding month.
- Consider advertising with us! Ad slots appear on all our pages and link back to your organization. Multi-week agreements get you a discount.
- Ask about in-kind contributions: We can trade a preview article featuring your event for placement of a CVNC ad in your program brochure or event website. Reach out to Executive Director Andrea Luke at ExDir@cvnc.org to discuss creative collaborations.